Guess the test!
Hi!
For some reason, "All for one and one for all" comes to mind this morning, and I thought the best way you could express your Musketeer self (not the chocolate bar--bad sugar!) would be to guess the test. Unlike the past, where I actually expected you to help me write the test (and the obligation I then felt to actually use those often sub-par questions), this blog is simply a chance for you to guess what you think I have already put on the test--and, perhaps, point out some facts that your classmates may have forgotten but that tricky Mrs. D has not.
Remember, the test contains information from Jane Eyre Chapters 1-20 PLUS biography information about the author discussed in class (more/different than was on the blog). Now, I can understand that you may or may not wish to help those sluggards who did not take notes in class (which would be how many of you?), so in that case you may just want to guess wrong! We'll just see how this goes this time. It could be a bad idea.
You do not have to form your "guess" as a question. Just state what you think will be on the test. And do so in a manner that would include good grammar and spelling.
Hmmmm...
Love,
Mrs. D
9 Comments:
I think there might be something about Jane's home life and how the tragedy prevalent in it affected the plot of the book...
So, I think that Mrs. Dagen will ask about the Reed family (i.e. John Reed, Georgianna, Eliza, and Mrs. Read) as well as lots of other questions regarding the time Jane spent with them, and what happened to them while she was away and Lowood and at Mr. Rochester's.
(I lost my password or it wouldn't work or something, so I had to create a new account... Sorry Mrs. D!)
I think that Mrs. D will ask a question about Jane's time at Lowood . . . maybe something about Ms. Temple or Helen.
I think Mrs. D will include something about the book Jane Eyre... just a hunch. No really, I think she'll include something on Mrs. Fairfax and Jane's first encounter meeting her new employer and pupil, Adele.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
describe miss georgiana, tall blonde woman who is extremely good looking,
what is mrs. reed's concern about her son. that he spends too much money
I am posing as Stephanie G.
I think she will ask some questions about when Jane has St. John's baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home