Saturday, November 25, 2006

All I want for Christmas...

Hello!

Yesterday, as I was fighting the crowds at the various stores, I seriously forgot that we would be coming back to school before Christmas. Laura was looking for shirts that would fit the new dress code for 11th-12th grade girls, and I thought she'd not see Mrs. Z before the new year! So I guess this has truly been a break for me -- my mind was actually away from school for a change! I hope that it has been the same for you.

Of course, we do have to return to school -- for three weeks -- before our Christmas break, and so back to reality we go! Today's blog should be fun for you. If you could have ANYTHING you wanted for Christmas (money is no object), what would you want? (And, no. you are not getting my caramel brownie recipe, so don't even try!)

That's it! {In case you're wondering, I'd like Kevin's camera (and his skills), my windows, my carpets and my draperies cleaned, my kitchen remodeled (or at least a new oven so I could bake my caramel brownies!), a week alone so that I could catch up on my scrapbooking...} I'm sure there's more, too.

Have some fun!
Love,
Mrs. D

6 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Luke, that was wonderful. If I could have anything at all for Christmas I would like that beautiful house that is my favorite in all of Gainesville near Laura's house (she knows which one I'm talking about), and I would like for almost everyone I know to move with me to somewhere in the cold mountains. I would also like to be able to erase choice events from my memory, and I want to have enough time and money to travel everywhere in the world. It would also be super cool to travel to the moon. Oh boy, I would want everyone in the whole world to have enough food and water and stuff, and I would want to completely eradicate cancer and AIDS. I would love to have a horse and an ipod. But mostly, I want to have the closeset walk with God imaginable, and to have the self-discipline to spend time with him every day, even when I don't feel like it.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Patrick12 said...

ANything I want? Are you buying all of this Mrs. D? How kind of you.
So I'll start with this
~2007 Nissan TITAN with really nice rims and tinted windows with LED lights and a super nice Sound system.
~2007 or 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab with the same options as the TITAN
~2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab with Long Bed.
~Unlimited gas so I could afford those two vehicles.
~Unlimited shopping spree to the Mall or Sports Authority
~Private Jet with free gas and plasma TV in the passenger area with a whole bunch of other cool things.
~Private Black Hawk Helicopter.
~Unlimited supply of Bibles to give to the needy... Islam and China.
~The ability to be able to speak flawless Spanish... Latino.
~Cell phone
~Ipod
~Xbox 360
~PS3 (so I could sell it on Ebay for $7k)
~Some way to play Football for a team and maybe walk-on in college
~Free tuition to the University of my choice into the architecture program.
~Remodel my room how I like for free.
~The means with which to build the houses I've designed.
~Dell XPS Laptop with all the toys
~AlienWare Desktop computer
~Turf Tiger Lawn Mower
~a decently sized house in Puerto Rico and free board in the Bahamas at Atlantis in the presidential Suit.
~anything I get for Christmas is good

I think thats it for now... of course you realize I only put down what I know I won't get. lol!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ability to speak German fluently, a slim physique, the ability to speak Atreides battle language fluently, the ability to speak pig latin fluently, a billion dollars, a best selling book that I have written, being 18(so I can go see shows in bars :-P), happiness(hah), and world war III which ends in the total annihilation of the human race.

And that the entire mainstream music industry implodes, because it is pathetic. But since the entire human race will be dead, who cares?

I could go on, but since my last wish basically rules everything else out, I will stop.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... before world war III I would like to meet Jack White, Stanley Kubrick, Kurt Cobain, Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill, Jimi Hendrix, Matthew Bellamy, Anton LeVay(hey, why not), Russell Crowe, Matt Damon, Joaquin Phoenix, M. Night Shyamalan, Sterling Hayden, Peter Sellers, George C. Scott, Jack Nicholson, Christian Bale, Brendan Benson, Amon Tobin, and a bunch of other cool people.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Im jeff jones (just so u kno). Ok, for Christmas, I would like to go on another cruise. I had so much fun on the one I just got back from. I'd like, or I'd a recording contract to start on my debut album (singing people, get with it). HAHA, Love you guys. Good to be back. I still feel like I'm rocking on that boat. It's really weird.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger jon kalis said...

for christmas all i really want is an ipod a sweet lap top surround sound speaker for my room, or course a huge plasma screen tv, chrome bed fram umm a really really sweet car possibly a lotis elise, but i would be happy with a ferrari, another couple inches so that i am taller extra credit in all my classes and i'll be humble and end my list there hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home