Saturday, October 28, 2006

The scoop on soccer and volleyball...


Greetings!

This post is just a place to keep us homebounders up-to-date on the soccer and volleyball teams' time at conference. We want the scores, the details on the games, and, perhaps, a bit of the spiritual insight you're getting at the meetings. Share the wealth. I suppose we could also share the scoop as to what's going on here, all the glories of the classroom that you all will be missing...

I think it's doubtful that the team will have Internet connection, but if so, please keep us informed. For you homebounders, as soon as you hear anything about the teams, please add a reply to this post.

Thanks!

OK, the photo is totally biased because I have NO volleyball shots. So I apologize.

Love you all!
Mrs. D

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Patrick12 said...

Well about all I know is that both teams won this weekend. Soccer and Volleyball did really well. Unfortunately I don't know the scores, but I can figure out.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Patrick12 said...

SO apparently the teams did pretty well today? I don't really know though. I heard the v-ball team one game two of the first match and was starting the third game... this was during 6th period today... probrably not the most recent news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home