Saturday, October 28, 2006

Choose this day...


Joel's masterpiece

Adam's masterpiece (sorry about the edits)

Stephanie's masterpiece

Here are the three finalists, in no particular order. Remember, you're looking at the artwork as well as the "memorableness" of the sounds-like sentence. Does it help you remember the vocabulary word and definition as well as give you enjoyment? All three of these are complete (i.e. contain the definition, sounds-like word, sounds-like sentence and picture, and the quote from literature) although some information may be on the back side.

Your choices are: Joel with allegory, Adam with troth, and Stephanie with wont.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think there is even a contest... Joel wins hands down. I would like to see the "better ones" you are referring to, dookie.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Patrick12 said...

I vote Joel. I love the mechanics of it. It's different than anything he's ever done and also better. I don't agree with smelly man up there at the top (dookieheadman)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home